Sunday, February 6, 2011

ToDaY ThE bAd DaY

asal hri nie aq rse cam sdih jerw...maybe,something will be happen to me??please answers this question because i want know what happen to me...adakah aq m'rindui dia(s----y)Ya Allah bri lah pntujuk kpada ku.




if i sad...
i will be cry...
so that i must be a strong person...

but..
can i believe that..
what should i do...

something new must have in my life...
that what i want...
how can i get it...


cry...cry...and cry..
maybe....

oh no...
it is a bad ways...
for my life..

why ...
i not apprecite..
it...


my heart...
i know u know about my love...
but why...
u still to push him from my life...
i can't understand...
why ..
i do that...

but..
at the same time...
my feel stay love him...


u know i love him so much.....
why this can be happened to me....!

No comments:

Post a Comment