Thursday, March 31, 2011

O God Thy appeal ..

my heart is always not wait to approach you Oh God ...
I realized .. I was just me who is very weak and insignificant ...
too many countless sins I have done ...
What I still have a chance to redeem the sins ...
I miss Thee, O God ...
Give me strength to ...
approach you every second of the vacant ..
because I was too long for your love Oh God ...
I always hope that every breath is to You O Allah ..
Oh God I'm stuck ...
What should I do ...
how should I choose the best for me ...
while the heart is tested for integrity of the deck because he is ..
but, though the heart still loves and loves her first ...
have my heart ....
I know this is not the time for me to think ...
but, how I'm feeling, and they ....
I knew the course and the twists and turns my life is still much more ..
for I was confronted ....
Oh God ... once again I beg and plead to Thee .....
give you guide me ...
I can be happy for both ...
well.....




No comments:

Post a Comment